Don’t Just Hire A Lawyer
Get The Whole Team
We Can Help With All Your Business Concerns
Your business is your livelihood and impacts everything you do. As your business grows, your needs will evolve. You need a reliable law firm to anticipate your developing requirements so you can shape the demands and challenges of operating your enterprise successfully. When your business needs timely responses, clear communication and legal knowledge, you can rely on our team of attorneys. At The Dickerson & Smith Law Group, we have decades of trusted experience in business and commercial law. We will be here for you.
We focus on collaborative advocacy. With our collective legal experience, we provide personal attention to the matters concerning you about your business. We are equipped with the resources to help at all phases of a business whether you are mulling an idea and are in the startup phase or you are looking for help with a corporate dissolution. Our legal services extend from counsel and advice to seasoned litigation to protect your sole proprietorship, corporation, limited liability corporation or partnership’s best interests. Reach out to us today at 757-828-0031 or 800-506-8133, or email us to schedule an appointment.
Your Business Needs Are Distinct And So Is Our Legal Advocacy
From intelligent guidance about what type of business formation would work best for you to flexible legal representation for your daily operations matters, our attorneys can help you with the full spectrum of business law and commercial transactions, negotiation and litigation when necessary. We provide the assistance you need for matters such as:
- Formation – Sole proprietorships, corporations, limited liability corporations, partnerships
- Contracts – Drafting, reviewing, negotiation, dispute resolution
- Operations – Compliance matters, contracts and more
- Corporations – Officer issues, shareholder/stockholder concerns, investor matters
- Dissolution – Terminations, distributing assets, paying debts, filing
- Dispute resolutions – Negotiation, alternative dispute resolutions
- Collection issues – Locating debtors, litigating claims, garnishments, domesticating judgments
- Bankruptcy – Chapters 7, 11 and 13
- Employment law matters – Employee liability, labor law compliance
We focus on providing you with the most efficient resolution to your business matter.
We Want To Help You Make The Right Decisions For Your Business
Ultimately our guidance is here to set your enterprise on the best possible path for the future. We care about the success of your business. Call our office for an appointment at 757-828-0031 or 800-506-8133.